I’m sure you have all been waiting with bated breath to hear the results of my first week on the 30 Days to Feeling Fit program.
So without further ado…. [drumroll please]:
In 7 days, am down 5.2lbs and have lost 2″ of girth at belly button and down another 2.5″ below my belly button (measuring 2″ below the belly button). The best part is that I can feel a difference in the jeans I used for the “clothing test” which means more to me than the number on the scale. Am obviously happy with the results thus far since my goal is to go down 12lbs…and this means I’m getting closer to this “beer pooch” disappearing.
Some of you have asked what my meals are like. The best way to communicate the simplicity of the program is through pictures.
My Typical Breakfast:
This is the same breakfast that I had on Day 1 and is still my most favorite (and the most convenient for me).
- In Arbonne’s blender shaker cup, I add (click links for product details):
- 2 scoops of protein powder for 20g of vegan protein (pea, rice & cranberry proteins). I love the chocolate, yet most of my clients love the vanilla.
- 1 scoop of the Fiber Boost (odorless and tasteless, yet will make you feel satiated),
- 1 packet of Digestion Plus (a patented blend of probiotics and prebiotics which will reduce inflammation in the stomach/gut caused by toxic foods).
- For the liquid, I chose to use Coconut Milk since it adds a nice consistency and flavor. Almond Milk is great too, and even tastes good with just water.
- Then I shook it all up and in under 2 mins had a yummy shake for breakfast.
- I then follow it all up with a glass of water and two capsules of the vegan Omega 3s.
For lunch, I do either a variation of the shake above using the yummy recipes in the 30 Days to Feeling Fit guide (adding spinach and/or almond butter) or will have a balanced meal of non-starchy vegetables (e.g. a big salad), lean proteins, healthy fats, and a small portion of high fiber carbs. Details in the 30 Days to Feeling Fit program guide.
I always follow my lunch with a big glass of water and a Power Pack (Arbonne’s vitamin packs designed per gender). I love these and here’s why:
Exclusive Super Antioxidant Blend contains green tea, grape seed extract, cranberry, black currant, pomegranate and resveratrol extract — 10,000 Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) per Power Pack!
High-potency formula contains 20 essential vitamins and minerals to support a variety of important biological functions and maintain proper health.
Bioactive piperine from black pepper helps enhance absorption.
Promotes energy, vitality and longevity
Lutein helps support eye health.
Men’s Power Packs support prostate health.
Women’s Power Packs contain extra calcium to help support healthy bone tissue.
Contains probiotics and enzymes to help support digestion and gastrointestinal health
Dinner is then a balanced meal like mentioned above.
In week two, we introduce the 7-day cleanse product and am excited to rid myself of toxins . Look forward to sharing my progress this week as this is when we see more dramatic results. Will keep you posted!