Introducing the 30-Days to Feeling Fit program. It’s like hitting the reset button on your health.
Adopting a healthier lifestyle for you and your family can be easy to talk about, but tough to get started.
Through this FREE program, I provide a simple road-map to health using delicious VEGAN, gluten-free and dairy-free shakes, combined with eating whole, organic foods. You will learn how to rid our body of built-up toxins, eliminate sugar cravings, balance hormones and give our metabolism & energy a super boost! Learn more about the approach below.
Note that when starting a new program, the key is to create a new habit. If something seems hard to do and maintain, then you will most likely quit. Arbonne’s products therefore provide the convenience that you need to get the proper nutrients; however, use of the recommended products is completely optional and not required to benefit from the program.
Important: This program is based on “clean eating” and is not a ‘diet’ or fast. Your body needs things like amino acids from proteins and B vitamins to keep all the cleansing organs—liver, kidney, colon, and skin—in top shape and the program supports this. You can still be active in sports, exercise, etc during the 30 days.
What you get:
- Step-by-step instructions for the 30 days
4 weeks of menu plans & recipes
4 coaching calls
And it’s all absolutely FREE!
READY TO GET STARTED?
This program is simple, easy to follow and fits into any lifestyle. We have a step-by-step system that teaches us how to detoxify, eat whole food and learn which foods do and do not work well for us as individuals.
The recommended nutritional products are intended to support and complement the program, including protein shakes, fiber supplements, energy drinks, detoxification teas, and gentle body detoxifiers. Use of the recommended products is completely optional and is not required to benefit from the program. The products are simply shortcuts to eating a hypoallergenic, paleolithic diet (eating the way evolution has prepared us to eat for millions of years) without all the preparation time.
- STEP TWO: Get your supporting products! Here’s the recommended list based on the 30 Days to Feeling Fit program, focusing on 5 key areas: Eat Clean, Increase Nutrient Intake, Eliminate Allergenic and Addictive Foods, Stabilize Blood Sugar, & Support Elimination Pathways. All 5 areas are supported by Arbonne’s whole food nutritional line that is certified vegan and free of gluten, dairy, soy and artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners. Learn more about the products here.
- STEP THREE: Clean out unhealthy food from your home. Shop for your whole foods. Instructions for this and recommended products from Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods can be found in your 30 Days to Feeling Fit Guide.
- STEP FOUR: Get Connected with others via the FREE week-by-week program calls!
- STEP FIVE (Optional): Check out my own 30-day progress here!
I am here to help you every step of the way. Contact me to let me know you are IN! We’ll get you all set up with the products, materials and support you need. Contact Me today!
~Danielle Atcheson, ERVP. http://danielleatcheson.myarbonne.com